Due to the validity of REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (general regulation on data protection), hereinafter referred to as GDPR, we would like to inform you that:
- The administrator of your personal data is Mar Andrzejewski Spółka jawna with its registered office in Łódź, 91-604, at ul. Łodzianka 26. The administrator will process personal data for the following purposes:
- in connection with economic activity and business cooperation, for the proper performance of contracts, in order to fulfill legal obligations – pursuant to art. 6 section 1 lit. b, GDPR.
- related to conducting direct marketing, i.e. contacting in order to provide up-to-date information about the offers of services provided by the company, which should be considered as the legitimate interest of the administrator – pursuant to art. 6 section 1 lit. f GDPR.
- related to the pursuit of claims or defense against claims, if the claims relate to the performance of a contract concluded with the company based on the company’s legitimate interest in establishing, investigating or defending against claims in proceedings before courts or state authorities – pursuant to art. 6 section 1 lit. f GDPR. In the matter of personal data processing, you can contact us by phone at +48 660 559 389 and by e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The collected data will be made available to: the accounting office, entities providing IT and transport services and other entities on the basis of legal provisions.
- In connection with data processing, you have the right to:
- to request access to personal data being processed,
- to rectify the processed personal data,
- to remove / the right to be forgotten / or to limit data processing,
- object to processing,
- data portability,
- lodging a complaint to the supervisory authority – the President of the Personal Data Protection Office
The above-mentioned rights can be exercised via e-mail email@example.com, by ordinary mail to the company’s registered office address indicated above.
- The data will be stored for the time necessary to perform the contract / prepare an offer, for the duration of storing documents for accounting and tax purposes, for establishing, investigating or defending against claims for no longer than 10 years, in the case of consent to data processing, until the consent is withdrawn.
We kindly ask you to inform about the new rules and rights of the persons indicated to the company MAR Andrzejewski Sp.J. as representatives for business contacts.