INFORMATION FOR USERS ON HOW TO PROCEED WITH WASTE ELECTRICAL AND ELECTRONIC EQUIPMENT
- The symbol of the crossed-out wheeled waste container placed on the products informs that used electrical and electronic equipment may not be disposed of with municipal waste. By throwing e-waste into the container, you pose a threat to the environment.
By sorting and handing over used equipment for processing, recovery, recycling and disposal, you protect the environment against pollution and contamination, you contribute to reducing the use of natural resources and lowering the production costs of new equipment.
- The holder of waste equipment from households is obliged to hand it over to a waste equipment collector or an entity authorized to collect waste equipment.
- When delivering equipment intended for households to the Customer, the Seller is obliged to collect waste equipment from households free of charge at the place of delivery of this equipment, provided that the used equipment is of the same type and performed the same functions as the supplied equipment.
- The operator of the service point may ensure the free acceptance of waste equipment in the event that the repair of the equipment accepted at the service point is impossible for technical reasons or when the owner of the equipment decides that the repair of the equipment is unprofitable for him.
- Air compressors, power generators, battery tools and chargers may contain substances hazardous to the natural environment and human and animal health. These include residues of oil, petrol and batteries. After dismantling the device, dispose of it first.
The list of collection points for waste electrical and electronic equipment is available at: https://elektrosmieciwsieci.pl/mapa/
All the above-mentioned waste, including hazardous waste, can be delivered to Selective Collection of Municipal Waste.
The list of points can be found on the websites of municipal and city offices.